Monday 23 July 2012

Today Has Been A Success Because... (exercise 9)

Keep a journal of what has been a success to you today.
Now, don't think as big as a success to be a new job or winning the lottery...

A journal of a day can look like this:


Today has been a success because...:

- I laughed so much this morning my belly hurt
- I gave a useful advice to a friend
- I bought the newest book in my favourite series
- I watched a great movie
- I got a feeling of completel peace and happiness for a few seconds/minutes.


Find as many things as possible each day to write in the journal.


Work with this exercise every day for 1-3 weeks, then move on to the next exercise.
When you begin working with a new exercise, don't forget to also once in a while use the other exercises you've already worked with.


Copyright © 2012 by Maria Retz. All rights reserved.


Take a step, then one more and one more...

No comments:

Post a Comment